Friday, March 30, 2007

A bad week...

A very bad week for us.
We learned on Sunday morning that Brian's grandmother died suddenly. It was quite a shock because she was not ill and she was planning a 2 week visit home to Philadelphia for Passover. So, on Tuesday we were off to Philly for the funeral. The kids were really good and Mason slept on a bed for the first time at night. I was really worried about him getting up in the middle of the night and walking around but he did great! I'm certainly not ready to give up his crib, but at least I know I can travel more freely with him.

Then, today I'm on my way out the door with the kids, excited cause it is my last day of school due to the Spring Break. I'm off for 10 days. So, what do I do going into the kid's daycare? I fall and break my ankle. I'm freaking out cause we live in a 3 level home so if I don't take steps, I don't get in. Fortunately, they were able to fit me with an air cast, so I can walk on it. I'm relieved, cause I can't deal with crutches. So it looks like my week off will be spent on the couch with my food elevated catching up on tv.

They say bad things happen in 3's. Let's hope not.

No comments: