Friday, March 9, 2007

Aaah...Friday!

Another week gone by and the chores of the week are over. The kids have been sleeping for 2 hours, Brian and I caught up on some "must see tv" that we did not get a chance to watch this week. There is way too much good tv on right now. American Idol has filled up my last 3 nights. Thank goodness Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy were re-runs this week.

Sophie has been doing so well in school! She just finished her weekly unit on the letter "Q", and proudly learned how to point and click the mouse to play Sesame Street games online. Fine with me to have her learning and out of my way when I'm trying to get dinner on the table!

Mason has been challanging us lately with his picky eating. The only protein he was willing to eat for weeks were in the forms of macaroni and cheese and hotdogs. This week he suprised me by eating lamb and loving it! Tonight, both kids tried roasted tomato soup and loved it! Who knew?

Mason's new adorable thing of the week? Hands upward and says "I don't know" Cracks us up every time! He also loves to play dress up with Sophie. His favorite is the pink tutu. We are thinking he is the next Nabisco Snack Fairy!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Tell Sophie and Mason that I love them and miss them both. I went out to dinner with people from work tonight and they always ask about them.

Brian, figure out the dates for the Phillies games for us and anyone else youmay want to come.
Uncle Jeff