Saturday, March 24, 2007

A day in Cherry Hill





A long and busy day for us! We left early this morning to go to our good friends Rob and Elena's daughter's (Naomi) baby naming. http://judaism.about.com/library/3_askrabbi_o/bl_simmons_babynaminggirl.htm
We had a good hour and a half ride up to Jersey and the kids looked so cute all dressed up for synagouge. I attempted to put a tie on Mason this morning and he wanted no part of that. He threw it at me. So I settled for a coordinating sweater. He looked pretty spiffy if I do say so myself! Sophie looked adorable in the dress she picked out herself to wear.

I was so excited for Mason to wear his personalized yamulke that I picked up for him. I couldn't wait to see how cute he looked in it. But, as you can see by the pictures, he wanted nothing to do with that either. He cried, even with my attempts to stick it to his head with masking tape.

We got to catch up with good friends that we havent seen in a while and Sophie enjoyed playing with their daughter Halle and Rob and Elena's daughter Maya. All three girls played like they were best friends and they had so much fun running around after lunch. It is so funny to see by the pictures how truly tiny Sophie is. She is older than Maya (4 months) and Halle (almost a year) and the 2 girls tower over her. I wonder when she will have a growth spurt.

After spending some relaxing time back at Rob and Elena's we met Brian's dad and Shelly for chinese food in Cherry Hill before hitting the dusty trial home to Maryland. The kids fell asleep in the car 15 minutes from home, and we were able to get them tucked into bed without waking them up.
A busy and fun day...hope they sleep late tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We loved having you visit with us and share in the baby naming! We wish you lived closer so we could see you all the time!

Love, Elena, Rob, Maya, and Naomi