Thursday, March 15, 2007

So exciting!


When I went to pick up the kids today from daycare, I did what I always do. I always get Sophie first since she is on the 2nd floor and Mason last. Upon picking up Mason, I looked at his daily note to see what happened in his day and his teachers reported that Mason "pee'd" and "pooped" on the potty!!!!! Ok. I understand that he doesn't have the awareness of the actual potty training yet..so while I know it was incidental, I was psyched out of my mind just the same! He was very happy and excited to get all the praise! I am just counting the months down till I can be done with diapers!

We have just been loving this tease of Spring. The kids can't get enough of the outside and I have to wrestle them inside when it is time to get ready for bed. Sophie took her tricycle out for the first time this season and we were happy to notice that she can finally use the pedals! She lacks a certain amount of power to get the bike going, but it is much better than last year.

The cold weather seems like it is back now..at least for the short term. I better break out the fleece feetie pajamas tonight.

No comments: