Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sleeping In!!!

As I heard Mason talking loudly over the monitor this morning I looked at my alarm clock and it was a little after 8:00 am! Wow...I haven't slept past 8 since he has been born. Well, ok..it technically was not 8:00 since we pushed the clocks up ahead (did you all remember to do that?) but it put me in a better mood thinking I got to sleep in. So, I guess those of you good in math know that he actually got up at 7:00..yeah..that stinks.

Sophie and Mason had a new babysitter last night, Miss Nicole from Sophie's class. We were definately nervous for her to put Mason to bed...but we got the report that he did great and went to sleep 1..2...3... We didn't want to go out too far away if there was a problem..so after our 7:00 dinner, we were frantically trying to think of something to do..we were too late for a movie..and not much to do in Harford County as far as nightlife goes. We ended up at Kohl's shopping. I highly recommend that time for shopping. We had the whole store to ourselves!

I must go through 3 lbs. of bananas a week. My little monkeys need to eat one a day at the least. So after a chocolate chip pancake breakfast, they indulged in their favorite fruit.


The weather seems to be making a turn...let's hope we can get to the playground soon!

No comments: