Sunday, April 29, 2007

Feeling Better Every Day!

I have done what the orthopedist said, I've been weaning myself from the air cast. The first day felt a little weird, but I am slowly getting strength back now. I can take the steps up one at a time. Going down the steps are still a little challenging for me, I am as slow as the kids. I pretty much only where the cast now when I go out to run errands, I am not wearing it in the house at all anymore.


This weekend we had several family visitors. Brian's dad and his wife came down on Saturday for a visit. The weather was nice and we had a impomtu bbq. My friend Alyssa, took Sophie over to Annie's Playground for a play date with Becke. It was nice to see Sophie go off so independently and excited.


Today, we are just waiting for my parents to come down for a short visit. The kids are napping now and they should be here by the time they get up. While I'm waiting around I got my herb box planted with 7-8 different herbs I hope to use this summer.


Enjoy the cute pictures of the kids enjoying one of their favorite lunches in the whole world. Pirogies. Pasta, potatoes and cheese. Mason's basic food groups. He positively shovels them in his mouth.


No comments: