Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Some sunshine on an otherwise gloomy day...



Ok, so it has been a little while since I last posted on the happenings of our lives. Told you not to get used to the daily news!


Things are still status quo on the ankle. I do feel much better. Not as much pain, but I am dragging this heavy cast around with me. I tried driving a few days ago and was successful, so I feel like a prisoner released! Yes, it is a pain to take the boot off and on in the car to drive, but at least I can get things done now and head back to work! Yesterday was supposed to be my first day back, but Mason decided to get sick at daycare and get sent home so I had to stay home yet another day. I'm actually getting used to all this daytime tv now and sadly timing my otherwise uneventful day around it.


They have started construction on our paver patio. We were not expecting the crew to start until the end of the month, so it will be a nice treat when that is done. Hopefully the weather will warm up a bit so we can sit outside and enjoy it. I shouldn't complain about the weather. I can just imagine how comfortable it will be to wear this aircast when the mercury rises over 70 degrees. Hopefully I only have 2 more weeks..but that would be really lucky.


Back to work tomorrow!

1 comment:

Tina Di Mauro said...

Very very nice baby,
Bye bye