Sunday, April 22, 2007

Good Day Sunshine!


Hello Springtime! Finally, after weeks of miserable weather, an absolutely gorgeous weekend! Nothing can destroy my good mood with the weather..not my stupid cast (just past 3 weeks for those of you keeping track) or for the fact that the kids woke up slightly before 7 am both weekend days. No way.. After breakfast yesterday, the kids were so ready to go outside..we broke out the new playdough for the season and the kids spent over an hour making playdough noodles, cakes and pizzas. Another good thing about nice weather? Outside play = tired kids with long naps! Love it!

Last night we took a ride to Wegmans to stock up on some gourmet goodies and then for an early dinner, followed by some more outside play before baths and bed. Sophie and Mason love sidewalk art and made a masterpiece on the driveway with their chalk.

Brian and I finally got to see The Departed. The fact that we started the movie after 9 pm and it wasn't over until 11:30 worried me a bit, since I have yet to stay up past 10:00 for a movie in I don't know how long. Well, I stayed awake for the whole thing..really disturbing, but really good.

Today, another early wakeup, a chocolate chip pancake breakfast and then off to Lowes for some plants and herbs. Many other people had the same idea cause the place was packed with everyone who had Spring Fever.

Kids are napping now...off to my cousin Debbie's a little later for a cookout and playtime for the kids.

X-Rays on Wednesday! Keep good thoughts for me..I'm doubtful, but I can only hope!


Patio in the making...can't wait for it to be done!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big the kids are. Good luck on your ankle. I hope you can get the cast off soon. I hope we can get together soon.