Friday, May 4, 2007

I need the Super Nanny!


Craziness in the house again. Because of course, things can't be normal. I am now cast free and enjoying 2 shoes. I can't wear my fancy wedge heels..but I'm happy to wear flat comfortable shoes.


Anyway, now that this injury is behind me, things should be coming up roses. The school year is almost over, the weather is nicer, our patio is done..etc.. But, no. Sophie has to decide that all of the sudden she doesn't want to go to school and wants to go to work with me. All this started on Monday. This translates to crying in the morning getting ready and basically me throwing her in her class at school. So much fun. All of the other parents look at me with that "I feel bad for you" look. You know the look. I have no idea what is going inside that head of hers. I promise her things for having a happy day, I take away things for having a bad morning. Nothing is working right now. If anyone has some good ideas I'd love to hear them. The teachers tell me it's mostly the morning, with maybe a crying episode popping up during the day here and there. I could understand if she just started there, but she has been there since January and loving it!


Super Nanny...are you coming to Baltimore any time soon? Please?

No comments: