Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Crazy Hair Day!

It is teacher appreciation week at the kid's school this week and they have something fun planned everyday. Yesterday was pajama day. Mason looked oh so cute with his jammies full of diaper. He clearly had a bubble butt.

Today was crazy hair day. So with a little gel, I spiked up Mason's hair..he looked so cute! Sophie decided to go with multiple ponytails. We did 2 pigtails and a ponytail in the back. The teachers were decked out with their crazy hairdos and funny hats.

On another positive note...It appears that Sophie is finished her crying stint in the morning. We had a talk last night and got to the root of the issue. She told me she really doesn't like morning time. She misses me. I told her she can change her mind about morning time, cause it can be a lot of fun. She woke up this morning, said "I changed my mind about morning time" and proceeded to have an EXCELLENT morning..from wake up to drop off. She was really quite proud of herself and cannot wait to get back her flip-flops that I took away because she was crying in the morning.

Brian had his last class of the semester last night. One more class to go, and he is the proud owner of an MBA, with an emphasis on marketing. Anyone got a job for him?

No comments: