Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Hanging Out in the Backyard





Not too much to report today. The best way for the kids to eat their dinner quickly without nagging is to promise them outside time after dinner. They love it!

Brian and I started to refinish adorrondeck chairs for the kids last August. I finally finished painting them today. Yes, it took 9 months. So, in the time it takes to grow a baby in my belly, I painted 2 small chairs. Anyway, the kids loved the finished project and lazily sat in the backyard.

We are lucky cause our next door neighbors have a great swing set for their kids. They told us our kids can go on it whenever which is so great. Sophie's new favorite pastime is the tire swing. Mason loves to climb up to the top, but then won't come down on the slide. So, someone has to rescue him.

Tomorrow is Hawaiian Day at school. Check back for pictures. I looked all over for a coconut bra for Mason, but could not find one!

Off to watch Idol results!

No comments: