Thursday, May 22, 2008

A plug for my friend

One of the websites I have been addicted to as of lately is Etsy. It's basically an online handmade crafts market. You can get anything on Etsy and I have. Jewelry, clothing, wallets, journals, the best cupcakes under the sun,our website image, soap, shampoo and more. I admit I spend way too much on this site. I wish I was crafty enough to sell my wares. My friend Elena told me about Etsy back in November. She was also addicted and buying everything in sight. Her husband dared her to make something to sell to support her Etsy addiction.

So she did. Enter NayaDesigns. She came up with a concept of a bracelet to count food points on (aka..Weight Watchers) and smartly came up with the name "skinny bitch". In addition to her best selling bracelets, she makes gorgeous earrings and necklaces as well...go Elena!




I got Brian on the Etsy bandwagon as well. He has managed to get me a few cute things.

Nothing else really new on the homefront. Apparantly the teachers in her room have the "Easy Listening" station on at daycare during rest time. Since Sophie does not nap anymore, she has managed to learn many of the songs she hears. She cam home today singing Prince "Kiss". What a character.

No comments: