Monday, July 7, 2008

Green with Envy



I have had my iPod since Apple started supporting them for the PC. I love it. I am on my second one and use it every day whether it is at the gym, in the car or at home. So I thought Brian would really love one for Father's Day. He is always borrowing mine when he mows the lawn. I was going to go with the Shuffle..since he can clip it on and go. It holds about 500 songs for about $79. Then I got to thinking for 70 bucks more I can get him the 4 gig Nano which had video capabilities and the ease of seeing what is playing.

He finally took it out of the package the other day and when I saw it I was in instant heaven. I never realized how small and thin it was. It showed the album covers on the screen. Mine didn't do that. Mine doesn't show video..there is no color. It made my iPod look antiquated. I had to have one.

I immediately ordered an 8 gig one (cause I have to have a bigger one!) for myself. So much lighter and I can use it more easily at the gym. And I got it in mint green. Isn't it pretty?

No comments: