Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Walk on the Feminine Side


Mason is home with me today as he has been under the weather the past couple days. Yesterday he coughed so much that he threw up in school. He was really miserable yesterday. So, I kept him home today and he is doing much better. He is happy, not coughing nearly as much and playing. He keeps telling me he wants to go to school.

I went down to check on him in theplayroom, and there he was..standing at the play kitchen with a pretend ice cream cone and wearing Sophie's princess shoes. He loves the Belle ones the best as they are yellow.

I'm sure we will be able to blackmail him in the future at his football banquet with this picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sympathize. Mako is the exact same way...you should check out the pics on my page.
Would love to get together soon. We will be up that way on Monday or Tuesday.