Monday, December 3, 2007

Countdown to Candle Lighting!


I spent Friday night knee deep in wrapping paper getting all the Hanukkah presents wrapped. As my parents did for us growing up, we always had a few days to eye the gifts and strategize which one to open up first. The kids came downstairs on Saturday very excited to see all the presents out. However, in true kid style Sophie comments "Mason got more than me". I assured her that her counting was off, they both had exactly 8 gifts, and that I treat both kids equally. Although Sophie definitely got a better haul this year. Since Mason is only 2, what does he know?

Hanukkah kicked off a little early yesterday since my parents won't be able to make it down during the week. The kids got great gifts. A Leap Frog Leapster for Sophie and an awesome train table for Mason.

First candle tomorrow night!

No comments: