Sunday, July 15, 2007

Take me out to the Ballgame...









Yesterday we ventured up to Philadelphia to see the Philadelphia Phillies play the St. Louis Cardinals. We met Brian's brother Jeff for the late afternoon game. After getting to the ballpark, all the kids wanted to do was eat and eat. They pounded the snacks I brought and kept looking for more. Mason was a little tough and was a bit fidgety through the whole game. I think the heat was getting to him. He found the icepack in the cooler bag and he held it most of the game, trying to get relief. For a little guy he sure sweats alot. Sophie did pretty well and was amused by the game and the attractions. She killed time with me waiting for 45 minutes for a cheesesteak. I havent had a "real" Philly cheesesteak in about 5 years, and man..it was worth every gram of fat and calories.

The Phillies won 10-4 so a good day had by all!

No comments: