Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Lazy, Hazy Days...


Summer vacation has kicked in and we are all trying to adjust to the new routine. Sophie is as happy as can be being home with mom, going to the pool and running errands. Mason still wakes up and asks for all his teachers in the morning.

And me? Hmm...well I'm getting used to it. It is definately a different pace. I feel a little rushed to get what I want to get done in the morning and get the kids home so they can nap after lunch. During their nap time I am sitting around waiting for them to wake up so I can do the next thing. Everyone tells me to chill, and take each day and don't try to pack the whole summer in one day.

Last night I took the kids out to dinner since Brian was in school. (It is the last class of his MBA program!) When we got home, we hung out in the front yard and the kids enjoyed sticky ring pops while I tended ot all my plants that decided to die because of the excessive heat and lack of rain.

Today we are off to a music program at a local nursing home to brighten the day for some older people and some entertainment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey ho Schorrs! It's Jerry O from Ohio. Thanks for keeping me in the loop. Cool to see pics of the kids.

PS Brian, get an XBox 360.