Thursday, October 25, 2007

Rain, Rain stay a while!


But please stop by the weekend! Finally some much needed rain! This weather has been so crazy, it makes no sense to be sending the kids to school in shorts and t-shirts, but it looks like the weather is finally taking a turn toward more seasonable temps. I was able to break out the sweaters today. I just hope Halloween is a mild night so the kids won't have to wear jackets over their costumes. Mason is going as a fireman (so his jacket is part of the costume) and Sophie will be a princess witch. She was going to be a diva, but I thought the capri pants and halter top would be a little chilly for this time of year.

We remain very very busy and I have not been home at night this week yet! I finally get to settle in tonight and watch tv. Brian's dad and wife come down on Saturday, and we have a Halloween party at my parents on Sunday. The kids will also get their flu shots this Saturday..so that should be tons of fun.

No comments: